Friday, September 25, 2009

Friiiday

Aw man... its Friday already! .. This week and been looooooooong and stressful! I wish i was someone who loved going out and getting trashed, i feel like i need it!!! To bad i don't do that stuff. Hahaaha.. art wise.. eeeh.. nothing new to post that won't be seen on FA in a day. I finished some commissions! Its looking good that im going to be a guest artists for Clubstripes. Im sooooooooooooooooooo excited to be drawing girls!!! I'm going to see about making some new ones too. Or even bring Anna back! I haven't used her in a loooooooooong time. Make her more skunkish. and less human. We will see!.. hehehe. Right now.. its time to get started on my new piece for HB.

skribble i did a while ago. Named Kydd. © ME. NO TAKIE!

2 comments:

Kina said...

nyaw so cute!! I'm excited to see what you do for club stripes <3 SOME SEXY PINUP LADIES I HOPE.

Kayiko said...

OH yes! i miss doing the ladies!!